I am experiencing lightheadedness, pounding heart (pulse), ringing in ears and flushing. The following also describes me: Dizziness. What should I...

Dizziness. Did you check your blood pressure? The symptoms are suddenly appearing? You need to speak to your doctor. You might need a complete blown d panel that includes CBC and metabolic panel, probably the hormonal level, a thyroid profile and depending on the results an abdominal CT. If you are a smoker you need chest CT. Multiple causes, few are:anemia, premature menopause, pheochromocytoma, lung cancer.