Pressure all around ears & base of skull. most pressure under and at temple of right ear. Getting a rush of burning feeling in my head and ears, uncomfortable. Trouble sleeping, hard to slow heart beat, throbbing in head and rush of pressure.

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: The first thing you

need to have checked IS your blood pressure.
This could all be related to high blood pressure. And what might cause rapid heart rate: things like hyperthyroidism, medication effects, etc. Get good ENT exam, too. But once those things have been checked, I would really look at anxiety as a potential cause. You may not even know why you feel anxious...but help is available. Pursue an evaluation now.

In brief: The first thing you

Dr. Eric Weisman