I received oral sex from a girl about three years ago (I'm a boy), I'm not showing any symptoms but it still bothers me that I could have gonorrhoea?

In brief: Doubtful

Some men will not have symptoms with gonorrhea but I doubt you would go 3 yrs with no indication.
If you had unprotected sex in that interval you would have passed it to your partner. You can have a simple test done where the look for genetic markers of gonorrhea in a sample of your urine. If this bothers you then get the test & put the issue to rest.

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Eric Goldstein

In brief: 3 years ago

Hello. I just read through your question.
If you had contracted gonnorhea it would have happened already. You would not get it now from an encounter from 3 years ago.

In brief: 3 years ago

Dr. Cindy Juster