Are all cardiologists aware of conditions such as (HCM, ARVC?)... if a cardiologist says echo and ecg are normal... am I clear?

Opinion.Training var. I hate to say it, but the amount of training & experience varies widely among individuals, even Cardiologists. While they should be aware of conditions like HCM & ARVC, not all of them are; & not everyone knows the best test for diagnosing them. ARVC, for instance, is an indication for cardiac MRI (NOT echo / EKG); however, ARVC tends to cluster in families. In any case, you can get a 2nd opinion.