I am experiencing abnormally small penis. The following also describes me: Short stature. What should I do?

Body Image. First please see a Doctor to determine what is "normal" about size. If you continue to have bad feelings about your body it would be good to consult with a Clinical Psychologist to get help. Medication can also help when added to psychotherapy.