Is my son of 8 months too young for penicillin? My doctor prescribed it as he had red swollen tonsils

Penicillin . Penicillins can be given to children of any age , what is important is the indication of penicillin. .
Penicillin . Penicillins Should be fine at any age as long as they are not allergic to it. .
Penicillin. Penicillin is safe to use in a 8 month old. The real question is whether or not your infant has strep throat. Strep throat is rare in children under 2 years of age. Did your child have contact with someone with documented strep throat? Did your doctor do a throat swab for strep culture? These are questions to ask your doctor.