I am experiencing varicose veins and bulging veins. The following also describes me: Red spider veins. What should I do?

Vascular surgeon. They can perform a doppler to see how much loos is flowing backwards causing the bulge and spiders. There are laser procedures that can resolve this easily.
Vein Treatment. If you have a vein problem then you should see a vein specialist for a full venous evaluation including a complete history, physical exam and venous ultrasound. This will help to determine the problem and formulate a plan of treatment.