I am being treated with both diamox and topamax. Neither medications have helped my headaches to lessen. I've had my vision looked at by a neuro-ophthalmologist. I have mild paps. Since my headaches are not improving does that mean I need to increase the

Dr. Bert Liang
Neurology

In brief: Complex

Your case is complex, and thus you need to speak to your neuroophthalmologist in more detail.
They should be able to assess your headaches along with your vision to see what signs and symptoms are present that a diagnostic plan can be created and altered to address your issues.

In brief: Complex

Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Eric Weisman