I am experiencing spotting. The following also describe me: Abnormal vaginal bleeding very light to non existent for 16 days Nausea Heart burn Dizzy at times. What should I do?

Common problem. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.