My son is four and my tubes were supposed to be tied but doct have no records can I still get pregnant although its been four years since my last baby?

Dr. R. Scott Anderson
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Sure
First "were supposed to be" this is something you need to be sure of.
But even if they were appropriately tied there is still a low but not negligible chance of pregnancy. A hysterosalpingiogram is a good start to see.

In brief: Sure
Dr. R. Scott Anderson
Dr. R. Scott Anderson
Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Not if tied
If your tubes are tied then you will need to have a reversal or undergo in vitro fertilization to get pregnant.
If you are not sure whether or not they were tied you should request your medical records from the hospital where you had surgery. You may also request an xray called a hsg to see if your tubes are open.

In brief: Not if tied
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Cindy Juster