Neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and hydrocortisone otic solution, usp can they be used in the eyes? My daughter got pink eye took her to the hospital and this is what they gave her but the bottle says for ears only?

Do not use this. Ear drops are way too acidic for the eye. Most of them are in the 3.0 to 4.0 range. Eye drops tend to be more neutral and will sting intensely as the PhH drops below 7. If you squirt a lot of ear drops into an eye, you may get a chemical burn. In addition to this, I try to avoid putting neomycin solution in eyes as it is toxic and can cause allergic reactions.