I have had a ureter stent in for 3 montnts ..I have nothing BUT pain and 4 infections. Now I'm petrified that when they take it out this week it will?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

Why did you have ureteral stent? After stone breaking for something else? For most of cases, stent removal is quite easy, but occasionally severe encrustation at the ends of stent may make its removal very difficult resulting in requiring additional procedures.
Regardless of whatever may be, follow your urologist to complete the care sequentially. Best wish...

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Marsha Davis