What can I do for my jaw pain at this point it hurts to do anything my jaw in in so much it has its own heart beat its throbbing?

Need an exam. Jaw pain could be related to multiple sources including dental issues and cardiac issues. If you feel the source is your teeth, see a dentist. If you have no idea of the source, start with a PCP to r/o serious medical issues and if nothing is seen, then go to a dentist or appropriate clinic offering dental services. Don't put it off!!
Multiple reasons. Start with your GP, Urgent Care, or ER to rule out heart attack, especially if you have nausea, chest pain, dizziness. Once you have clearance from MD?DO, see your DDS/DMD to be evaluated for infected tooth/gums, jaw joint dyscrasia, tooth fracture, or other Dental causes. A pill won't fix you, you need professional care.