Hiccups And Feeling of throwing up AFTER taking Zolpidem ( non stop since 1 hour ago. it might last All day. i need to get rid of the hiccups so i can go to sleep. Sleepy. Please help me drs.

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Hiccups

Hiccups are spasms of the diaphragm and usually subside after brief periods.
However, infrequently they stubbornly persist for prolonged periods and are then tiring. In my experience when they persist for many hours, medication prescribed by your physician will be needed. Old fashion thorazine or compazine have been given for this problem.

In brief: Hiccups

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Kimberly Umhoefer
I agree. Will most likely need medication to stop the hiccups if persisting so long. Occasionally hiccups can be the result of diaphragm irritation so if it is a continuing problem radiographic imaging might be needed to further evaluate.
Dr. Girish Kalva

In brief: MAGNESIUM OIL

Buy LIFEFLO magnesium oil and spray it 6 times on your legs at night.
Stop all alcohol,soda,fast food and junk food.stop smoking.stop all meat,milk and chicken.DO NOT STRESS URSELF.Drink lot of water but not with food.DRINK COLD WATER if hiccups come and go.try to talk with your doctor and stop all your medicines.

In brief: MAGNESIUM OIL

Dr. Girish Kalva
Dr. Girish Kalva
Dr. Eric Weisman