I've tried linzess trulance miralax psyllium and other fiber supplements diets my stool is still pencil thin. Is triphala safe?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Safe enough

Triphala is an herbal formula used in Aruvedic medicine often for bowel problems/relief of constipation.
It consists of at least three plants; it is not clear what chemical is responsible for it's effects. I would be more skeptical that it would provide any benefit for you, if the other things you list have not,more than I would be worried it was unsafe. You could try it without expecting too much

In brief: Safe enough

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Peter Kurzweil