Felt bump under my ear and under my jaw.had ultrasound- bump was a lymph node.Tickle in throat sore-not when swallow, dry cough over 3 weeks, Cancer?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Not the forum.

Use HealthTap Prime to relay your concerns.
Prior to that, obtain the ultrasound report as well as the pictures, which you can upload during the HealthTap Prime encounter. In this forum, we're limited to 400 characters so it's very hard to advise you correctly or even give a diagnosis. In general, cancer causes symptoms like weight loss, fatigue, &c, & runs in families. Need thorough discussion.

In brief: Not the forum.

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology