I think I have Bronchitis. When I blow my nose, it's a very light green. I cough and sometimes I can get mucus out and when I do, it's also green/whit?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Can be sinusitis

not bronchitis, you want to see your doctor for possible need for prescription medications as antibiotics.
Saline nasal washes would help in the interim, good luck

In brief: Can be sinusitis

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Marcela Riojas
Agree with above recommendations continue Treat with over the counter medicines if you develop fever 101F, facial pain, shortness of breath, thick green phlegm or nasal discharge at that time you may need antibiotics but that should be determined by a face to face visit with your PCP.
Dr. Lisa Roazen
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Possible bronchitis

The color of mucus does not differentiate between bacterial and viral infections.
Most cases of sinusitis or bronchitis do not require antibiotics at all, unless symptoms get progressively severe and last over 2 weeks. Use over the counter expectorants and remedies for your symptoms, stay well hydrated, and seek a doctor if sick for more than 14 days or getting worse instead of getting better.

In brief: Possible bronchitis

Dr. Lisa Roazen
Dr. Lisa Roazen
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology