I might be having a panic attack?

Panic attack. A panic attack is a severe attack of anxiety and fear which occurs suddenly, often without warning, and for no apparent reason. The symptoms mainly occur because of an overdrive of nervous impulses from the brain to various parts of the body during a attack. To ease a panic attack, or to prevent one from becoming worse, breathe as slowly and as deeply as you can. See Gp if you have repeated attack.
Calm down then. what are you panicking over, is it real danger or imaginary? call your counselor , avoid danger, call a trusted freind or clergy , pray . panick attakcs often have symptoms of short of breath or chest pain , if nay heart disease risk go to er to be sure ,call 911 , if not get tested for such ,