Uric acid in pregnancy good blood pressure and little trace of protein? I have a history of preeclamsia

Dr.

In brief: How far through?

Certainly in the last half of your pregnancy needs careful watching.
How far through are you? Is your baby moving well and how are you feeling. Safest approach if any doubt would be to see your LMC or your doctor for a physical examination. On the face of it a trace protein and normal uric acid is not too concerning

In brief: How far through?

Dr.
Dr.

In brief: Trimester?

It would be more concerning in the 3rd trimester but if the BP is ok nothing to do but monitor at this point.

In brief: Trimester?

Dr.
Dr.

In brief: Please rephrase

Please rephrase your question.
I am uncertain as to whether you are experiencing these now or whether they were findings in pregnancy. Preeclampsia usually resolves post delivery and there shouldn't be any residual symptoms persisting

In brief: Please rephrase

Please rephrase your question.
Dr.
Dr.

In brief: Protein

you need to keep a eye on your blood pressure and proteins.
please FU with your midwife .

In brief: Protein

please FU with your midwife .
Dr.
Dr. Lawrence Scalzo

In brief: Not bad don't worry

keep eye on blood pressure ideally below 140/90, watch for swelling in feet , elevate if so , headaches or blurred vison , keep in touch with your obgyn, uric acid level is a poor predictor of preeclampia

In brief: Not bad don't worry

Dr. Lawrence Scalzo
Dr. Lawrence Scalzo
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham