I feel my heart pulse in my upper chest left neck and left arm, sometimes in my lips. Why? I have slow heart at rest+moderate pulmonary HTN, related?

It depends,,, It depends on the circumstances when you feel this. If it is after exercise or other strenuous activity, then it is likely a normal reaction, especially if it subsides. If it happens at rest and there is no associated issue, like stress, etc. then it might be still normal, but, given your history, either way you should see your Dr.for an exam and tests to be sure there is no underlying issue.