There are red itchy blisters on my hands and feet I have a bad fever and a runny nose. Am I ok?

Visit a Doctor. You seem to be quite sick. if you have true blisters(water filled lesions like you see after a burn), then there could be something serious going on in your body. High fever is also worrisome. Although it could be due to a virus and will settled down in a day or two, you should not be alone at home. I would advise you to call your doctor or go to an Emergency room in a Hospital and get checked tod.