I am experiencing nervousness, like the churning in my stomach without any reason for it. I'm not nervous about anything. The following also describe me: Feeling anxious, Pounding heart (pulse), and Difficulty sleeping. What should I do?

General Anxiety. may not have a specific issue to focus on but one can still have anxiety symptoms. Please see a mental health professional such as a clinical psychologist who works w/mood disorders. You can learn skills to cope well and enjoy life more. Peace and good health.