I discovered that my soap contain Triclosan and i usually use it, befor eating food so when i eat some of soap enter my body through food. Is this cause cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Not to worry

Washing your hands with soap will do you far more good than any theoretical harm from Triclosan in the soap.
You may use a regular soap, those are just as effective. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine

In brief: Not to worry

Dr. Jack Hinkle