Can a bio film bladder infection cause urge incontinence? feel sometimes like wet pants. any.medicine can help?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

Please ask your doctor since apparently your concerns have been a longstanding issue and s/he will surely know more about you than anyone online.
How to do these correctly? Please refer to articles I suggested for you to peruse in the past. Without a coordinated way of care as suggested, more online sporadic answer to sporadic questions will generate more confusion, fear, and anxiety. Best wish...

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jane Van Dis