I am experiencing ear ache (severity: mild) (quality: sensation of pressure or fullness) . The following also describe me: Ringing in ears and Ear...

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Ear Infection

Pain in ear&sensation of fullness&pressure associated with ringing in ears suggest you may have middle ear infection or blocked eustacian tube due to congestion.
Eustacian tube is a tube which connects middle ear to the back of nose&throat.It is constantly draining fluid when patent.It can get blocked due to allergy or infection and cause fullness&pressure.I suggest you consullt your doctor or ENT

In brief: Ear Infection

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Eric Weisman