I had a small amount of blood on my toilet paper after a bowel movement. I am only 17 years old. What do I do?

Presumptive fissure . If this is a one time occurrence and associated with straining or a large BM, it is most likely a small fissure or tear of the anal tissue from overstretching or hemorrhoid. Use stool softeners and increase fiber foods like Fruit & Veg and it will heal. If associated with diarrhea, weight loss or fever, or recurrent problems more than a few days, make appt for evaluation.