I have open angle glaucoma I have A fresh herb garden was told to be careful on herbs I use. Can you give me a list of herbs to avoid using. Thank you?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: No problems

While the actual effects of most herbs is dubious, none that I am aware of will have an effect one way or the other on glaucoma.
If you are in active treatment with the pressure normalized, and you feel herbs are useful in other regards, then you can use them. You might consider saving that money to make sure you can pay for your anti-glaucoma medication.

In brief: No problems