I have a localized rash near the right side of my stomach, right next to my belly button. It consists of some small, slightly raised red bumps.

Periumbilical rash. May be folliculitis (bacterial rash) eczema or zoster- shingles -herpetic rash- this is usually associated with pain and treated with acyclovir and sometimes prednisone if severe pain, rarely could be fungal. Follow up with doctor.
Viral. I suspect an eruption due to a viral infection which could be mild shingles(herpes zoster) or herpes simplex. Since these would be treatable, I recommend that you be examined by a physician or dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.