I had an abortion at 18weeks. It has now been 14 weeks since the procedure and I tested positive with a hpt 2 days ago but negative at the Dr.'s Today. Could I still be pregnant?

See below. If you did not have sex since the procedure, you are not pregnant. If you did, given the negative result at your doctor, you are highly unlikely to be pregnant. You may do an hpt in a week, unless you get a period by then. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine,