I have a collapsed sigmoid colon. I've had severe back pain and right sided lower pelvic pain. And not feeling my best most of the time?

Complex case . Hard to know if your symptoms contain direct or referred pain or both. 1. See a GI doc to learn of colon is functioning or the collapsed piece needs removal.'2. X rays of the spine are needed to learn if what treatment will benefit. 3. General Med exam to,check blood labs and sleep to evaluate your general condition. Only so much we can answer from afar.
Back/pelvic pain. Many causes of back pain and lower pelvic pain - the answer to your question requires a more thorough history and doctor examination.