I got burn from Nair on my vagina and it burns when I pee.I have nothing at all to put on it .Sooo will vaseline stop it from burning when I urine.

In brief: Not certain

Options – use washcloth soaked in cold water or even ice water as a compress x 15 minutes.
No not apply ice directly to skin. Petroleum based lubricants/ jellies/ lotions (aquaphor ointment, vaseline) or aloe can help to maintain moisture. Hydrocortisone cream 1 % can be applied for significant inflammation. For blistering – consult with your doctor.

In brief: Not certain

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

What you described is quite normally expected, and such a scratched skin injury should heal by itself for average healthy person after 2-3 days.
For the time being, keep the affected area clean and dry with/without topical skin cream. Vaseline or coconut oil may help sealing-off urine contact so to possibly ease irritation or pain. How may it help you? Just use and see. If worsening + swelling, ..

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham