I have hunger pains even when I am not hungry. I am on antibiotics right now. I am diabetic taking 4 medications and a heart patient on aspirin plav?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: MayBeDueToAntibiotic

It may be due to Antibiotics,or due to the reason you are on Antibiotics.
You are also a Diabetic and make sure your blood sugar is under control.If you start vomiting ,excessive thirst,fatigue,loss of appetite,pain in abdomen,rapid breathing or shortness of breath.Then you need to be checked right away as these suggest Diabetic KetoAcidosis.You did not say why you are taking Antibiotics.Good Luck

In brief: MayBeDueToAntibiotic

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine