I am experiencing skin rash (quality: itchiness, blisters, red or bluish purple) .

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Visual dx

Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist.
The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!

In brief: Visual dx

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Skin rash

Lets do 2nd opinion and you can send me pictures and we can see what is going on.

In brief: Skin rash

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim