Waste oil burn on my right leg.silver cream treatment by first doc.is it safe practice to manually remove dried flakes of silver cream on my wound by my second doc.I am treated first for 23 days with a silver cream.second doc proceed with skin graft.

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Burn

You have to be quite careful with wounds caused by second or third degree burns because of the propensity for infection.
A specialist in wound care may debride these wounds carefully but no one else should interfere with the healing process especially since a skin graft is planned.

In brief: Burn

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino