After 6 months of wilms tumor on a child will that show up on a ultrasound or a physical exam thanks?

Dr. Julan Crane

In brief: Wilma tumor

This question is difficult to answer without more information and the child's oncologist can be helpful for answers

In brief: Wilma tumor

Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

In part, an answer to the Q was provided.
Now, I assumed the affected child have received the treatment for Wilm's tumor. If so, it is advisable to repeat US once every 4-6 months for next 3-5 years at least, which may vary among the attending doctor's discretion. Of course, in follow-up, physical exam is done to correlate with the finding of US and clinical profile. Best wish...

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jonathan Jassey