I am experiencing irregular menstrual periods. I think I should be done with my irregular period, I had my first at 11. I don't have any spotting.

Not unusual. Some women never get regular menses, but after 5 years, it is a good idea to see your doctor and get some baseline tests for thyroid, hormone levels, including testosterone, and may consider ultrasound for evidence of ovarian cysts. Body weight (esp underweight and overweight), exercise intensity and stress all affect our brain and the hormone releasing factors.