I think someone may have blown my vein trying to inject me with meth. They didn't actually inject it, but 2 days later it is very bruised/swollen?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Without preaching:

this person doesn't know what they are doing, and obviously by doing this they are threatening your health in a variety of ways, the least of which is blowing your vein.
Please get help to get off the stuff, and to make sure that this is not an infection in your veins that could then infect your heart, brain, other organs permanently or kill you. Meanwhile, apply heat for comfort. Good luck 2U

In brief: Without preaching:

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: New crowd...

The least of your worries is a swollen vein.
You are hanging with the wrong crowd. SO before someone kills you by accidentally injecting Drano or an overdose of whatever, get you and your veins away from these people and clean up your act today. Tomorrow may be too late...you could be dead by then. Good luck - make your choice right now...

In brief: New crowd...

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Adam Smith