My hand was wet with some Dawn antibacterial dishwashing liquid. Touched some food. Can that food with dishwas. Liquid harm my stomache&body? Poisoning?

Unlikely. Most household cleaning agents are not dangerous if you get a small part of it in your body. Only large doses intended to be self destructive cause harm. I would not worry based on what you have said. It is likely already out of your body.
Unlikely. Healthy? That little amount of soap is highly unlikely to cause any problems. There's probably not enough there to even alter the taste of the food, let alone approach the LD50 (lethal dose for 50% of the population) of soap. If anything, it's more likely to make the food safer, since the "antibacterial" part of the liquid (ALL soap is antibacterial!) could have killed off any bacteria where you touched it.