Is height 5 feet 6 inches somewhat short for an Indian male adult?

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Depends

Adult height is influenced by environment as well as genetic factors, including ethnicity.
Any person raised throughout childhood and adolescence with inadequate nutrition, certain diseases like parasitic infections) may not achieve heights possible if this did not occur. This may affect a whole region and thus the height standards will be different than those in an area with better conditions.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Thanks for the thank you note! That was nice of you to write one. If I was helpful, I am glad. My solution to being short, is to move to areas where there are more short people! I recommend the Portuguese section of Rhode Island. Being only 5'3", I still towered over many of those petite women! Don't move to Wisconsin or Minnesota, land of the Vikings You'll definitely feel like a shrimp. LOL
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: NO

NO

In brief: NO

NO
Dr. Vicken Poochikian