Mammogram showed "scattered fibroglandular densities." What does that mean? I am 71 years old. No family history of breast cancer.

Breast composition. The breast is made up of fibrous , fat and glandular tissue normally. As aging progresses, the fat tends to diminish and the other two tissues become more prominent. If there were no known suspicious densities noted (lumps) then this report may be normal. Ask your MD who ordered the test, and by the way, most breast cancers today have no family history of the same.