At endodontist appt had Ct 9300 of tooth 1, 2 and wisdom would part of my parotid gland be seen with this?

Ct 9300 and parotid . I really am not that familiar with a Ct 9300 of the teeth. It will show the parotid gland but only a small portion of it. My thoughts are that you probably had a tomogram of the teeth. A dedicated Ct of the neck will show the parotid gland nicely but needs to be done with contrast. Your kidney function should be checked prior to the test. If you are concerned about a mass see an ent first.
Known aberrations. one of the known aberrations in root canal morphology of maxillary 2nd permanent molars is the presence of collateral mesiobuccal canals.