I am experiencing addiction to smokeless tobacco. I only use it before I go to sleep. I have had insomnia for years. I am over the insomnia. But, I have great fear and anxiety that if I don't use the tobacco before I go to sleep that I won't be able?

Insomnia fears. Congratulation on dealing w/your insomnia. Be careful that your fear of not using the tobacco is not simply an unconscious excuse to keep using it. Cold turkey stopping works for many, others taper. Please make a choice in one direction or the other and continue on. I recommend cold turkey. Peace and good health.