Anxiety panic attacks nothing feels real I'm constantly dissociated depression never in a good mood always uncomfortable mentally?

Mental health. Please consult a psychiatrist as there may be behavioral therapy and/or medications that would help. Your symptoms are due to chemical imbalance in the brain and are not a moral failing. You deserve to feel better, but you have to take the first step by contacting a doctor for an evaluation. Wish you good health!
What is being done . for this? If you have not had a full workup by a psychiatrist - strongly recommend that. Combination of psychotherapy and psychotropic medications can often be very beneficial.
Depression. First see a Doctor for a physical exam to find out if you have an illness. If not, then it would be good to consult with a Clinical Psychologist to get help. Medications are often useful In addition to psychotherapy.