Sir... I hv 5 red persistent bumps on right scrotom which are itchy... is it condition of genital warts?

See your doctor. It is really impossible to diagnose it situation like this without actually seeing the lesions. You should go to see your doctor or a dermatologist to get them evaluated, especially since they have been persistent Good luck. .
Possibly. These lesions would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.