Recently got nipple piercings. Sleeps in bra to hold tissue on the nipple to get any blood that comes out. Woke up with pain in underarm. Can it be because of breast cancer?

Here are some... Be checked if there is inflammation of regional lymph node related with possible nipple-piercing infection. This is logical and the odd to have breast cancer in your scenario is almost next to zero. How to get all related things done correctly for good care? Follow advise in articles listed in http://www.formefirst.com/onDealSickness.html. Best wish to health...
Depends. Irritation or subclinical infection in the pierced nipple could have caused the lymph nodes under your arm to react and be tender. See your Doctor. As for breast cancer, continue with routine screening and self-breast exam.