I was cleaning in my bathroom with Clorox, ajax, and used toilet cleaner. I tried keeping my 1 year old out of the bathroom so I closed the door for a?

In brief: Question cut off

Please resubmit

In brief: Question cut off

Please resubmit

In brief: Site use

To get the most from the site, you need to post background information & ask a clear question.
Your post was cut off so it cannot be answered. Your posts are never linked, so each must have all needed information. The docs donate their time to answer questions.Fees that apply to lengthy questions go to support the site maintaince.You are welcome to start over.

In brief: Site use

Dr. Shontae Buffington