Is it safe to have an abortion if you have uterine fibroids?

Depends. if you need to have an abortion, do not let fibroids, prevent you from obtaining an abortion because there are many specialists all over the nation who can provide a safe abortion with ultrasound if needed. You may have a little bit more bleeding or it may be more difficult to do, but not impossible and still safer than a unplanned, unintended pregnancy.
Fibroids. Fibroids will not keep you from being able to have an abortion if you so desire one, it will just make it more complicated. It may be that a medical abortion may be a better option than a surgical one in your situation. Just be sure to let your doctor know about them. Good luck, whatever you decide.