I am experiencing headache, shadow over part of vision, ringing in ears and eye movement problem (quality: jerking movements).

Be seen. If these are new symptoms, you should be seen promptly. THe combination could be a variety of things, and you need a good history and examination to ferret this out.
See neurologist. Your unpleasant symptoms have a wide number of possible causes. The best way to deal with this is to see a neurologist and XRays or other imaging studies may be necessary.
Need to be seen. right away, either go to the ER or to your ophthalmologist, you can't wait on these symptoms, good luck.