GAD/OCD/panic disorder (no depression).Been on 40Prozac for 2yrs.Caused extreme weight gain that cant be controlled with diet. Which meds Dont do this?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: GAD, Panic, OCD

I feel empathy for what you have gone through.
Without Depression, symptoms of GAD and Panic Disorder respond well to Medications-like Buspar, Ativan or Xanax. Intensive Therapy can be helped by OCD. •Feel Blessings of 3 Million Air Sacs in your lungs due to which you have Breath of Life every 4 seconds. •Feel Wonders of Creation in a National Park •Breathing and Music Relaxation •Visual Imagery

In brief: GAD, Panic, OCD

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Eric Weisman