How to treat a face under skin boil-like bump cheekbone area.

See a doctor. If you have a simple abscess, hot compresses can help draw it to a head so it can drain. But there are lots of other possibilities for the condition you describe, and these can lead to scarring if not treated properly. You may need antibiotics, or a procedure to open or remove the lesion. Please see your primary doctor or a dermatologist for full evaluation and treatment.